By accessing this website and availing our services you impliedly accept the following terms and conditions as enumerated below:
- This website is operated by Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
ORDER AND DELIVERY POLICY
- We strive to ensure that your order reaches you at the earliest. It is our endeavour to deliver the product within at the earliest, or latest within 60 days of acceptance of your order, subject to the availability of stock and other extraneous conditions.
- We can deliver anywhere within the city limits of Chennai and other cities such as Bengaluru. We shall attempt to deliver the product only once. In case the delivery could not executed on that attempt, due to any fault of the customer, the delivery will be deemed to be completed and the customer will be duly charged.
- In case the customer furnishes a wrong address, or wrong details of the recipient or the recipient is out of reach, we shall not be liable and will not refund the amount for the same.
- In case the customer is not present at the time of delivery of the product, the product will be delivered to any person available at the address or a neighbour, and in such circumstances the delivery will be deemed to be completed.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of certain products without furnishing any specific reason.
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- In case the customer wishes to cancel the product, the request for cancellation must be given within twenty four hours of placing the order, and prior to receiving delivery of the product.
- In case cancellation is made within twenty four of placing the order, the Customer will be given refund of the payment made, subject to cancellation charges to be levied at our discretion.
- In case cancellation is made after twenty four hours, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund.
- Upon cancellation, refund will be initiated only after getting written confirmation from us. The refund will be processed within 30-60 days from the receipt of such written confirmation.
- We reserve the right to deduct banking charges and delivery charges, as applicable.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Upon delivery of product, in case the product received is damaged or expired, the Customer may initiate a request to return the product within seven working days of delivery of the product.
- While making a request for return of the product, the Customer must ensure that the product is sealed and has not been consumer.
- A request for return of the product may be directly made on the website or by sending an email to “email@example.com” While making such a request, the Customer must attach proof of defect of the product in the form or a photo and describe the nature of defect, along with the proof of receipt of payment.
- Upon examining the request for return of the product, our representatives will examine the genuineness of the request.
- If the request is found to be genuine, a written confirmation will be given to the Customer confirming the initiation of refund of the payment made towards the defective product.
- We reserve the right to deduct banking charges and delivery charges, as applicable.
- Refund will be initiated only after getting written confirmation from us. The refund will be processed within 30-60 days from the receipt of such written confirmation.
FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-determined limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- APPLICABLE LAW
By visiting this Site, you agree that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates. All conflicts arising therein shall be dealt with in the local jurisdiction of Chennai.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions, together with all other policies of Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. available on this Site, which are hereby incorporated as if set forth fully in these Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. with respect to your use of and material available through the site, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals between you and Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. with respect to this site. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this site. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content you contribute to Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. or this site (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content–without additional approval or consideration–in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this site and that use of your content by Duhkaar Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd. will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.