PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED UPON ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- Upon accessing this Site, you automatically consent to collection of certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, and pixels.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED UPON PLACING AN ORDER ON THE SITE
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, the following information is collected:
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Contact information
- Payment Information including debit/credit card details
- The bank details are collected directly by the payment gateway, Razor Pay and this Site does not interfere with the separate contract entered into by the customer and Razor Pay.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information collected upon placing an order on this Site is generally used to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- The Device Information is used to give personalized services and correspond with the customers separately. It will help the website to maintain your account and alert the customer about new products, special offers and services, which are suited to you as they become available. Such uses may be special offers in promotional emails and on our website.
- The Device Information that we collect can be used to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Device Information collected on this Site will be stored by this Site and will be retained for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- None of the customer’s banking and card details are stored by the Site; and are secured only by the third-party payment gateway, i.e. Razor Pay.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Device Information may also be shared with Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
- The sensitive personal information collected upon placing an order on the site shall be confidential and will not be shared with any third party, except with prior permission of the customer.
- The personal information may be disseminated to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
THIRD PARTY SITES
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.